WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
AllSaints are looking for a highly organised Project Manager to manage our fast growing stream of Technology projects. You will facilitate the timely communication of project deliverables, estimations, critical path and issues to the wider business, acting as a bridge between the technical team and business. You'll be required to ensure that the business have confidence in what is being delivered within agreed timescales, whilst also enabling the technical team to get the answers they need when it matters.
At AllSaints, we believe in building fast, highly usable systems, using agile methodologies to deliver real business value, whilst taking the opportunity to innovate and build a platform that we're proud of. You will have a real voice in the future of AllSaints platform whilst being a member of a lively and engaging team.
- Working with the global project teams (UK, EU, Asia and US), managing core technology initiatives.
- Establish and champion the processes and procedures for the internal development teams.
- Bring cohesion among stakeholders in order to define and achieve project goals.
- Provide accurate & timely updates to stakeholders and Programme Manager.
- Build relationships throughout the company that inspire confidence and trust.
- Identify any project risks, managing mitigation according to criticality.
- Communicate and escalate issues where necessary, managing through to a timely resolution.
- Forecast project budgets using people planning techniques and previous experience.
- Facilitate estimations & planning with analysis, development and test teams.
- Identify and communicate critical paths and other key dependencies.
- Manage and ensure productivity across the project teams.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Relevant retail project management desirable.
- Experience with working with offshore development teams.
- Experience with managing the expectations of multiple, sometimes conflicting project stakeholders across different streams of work.
- Strong organisational skills with a rigorous attention to detail.
- Project Management principles and methodologies, including Prince2 and Agile.
- Strong technical skills with particular competence using project management software, JIRA, Confluence and Google suite.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be an agile enthusiast.
- Able to influence at all levels.
- The ability to contribute and lead meetings with confidence.
- Able to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships with a fun, enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Project Management Foundation certificate or higher from BCS or equivalent recognised certification body desirable.
- You must have relevant experience in Technology / Digital.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future