WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The AllSaints finance department has responsibility for all aspects of financial and management reporting, taxation, cash management and treasury for the worldwide business, partnering with leaders to provide insight and drive commercial outcomes.
Within this role, you will take responsibility for treasury, reconciliations, accounting and foreign exchange activity, working closely with the tax and financial accounting teams. You will also manage our corporate credit cards.
- Daily reconciliation of several multi-currency bank accounts, postings and monthly reconciliations to the accounting system
- Issuing daily cashflow and preparing the Weekly Group Cashflow forecast report and supporting documentations.
- Manage the relationship with the Group’s credit merchant matters.
- Issue the Daily Cash Flash report, Daily Cashflow and monitor daily group funding requirements
- Assist with ad hoc treasury, banking and merchant ID related matters.
- Maintaining the Group's Treasury Database.
- Daily and monthly FX Rates reporting.
- Set up of bank payments/mandates.
- Month End & Year End treasury reporting (Group balances).
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Experience in working in a Junior position within an established finance and treasury function
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, Pivot tables, IF statements etc.)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be resilient under pressure
- Able to work with people from different countries and cultures
- Broad knowledge of treasury operations and understanding of how to make improvements where necessary
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills ideally including academic track record in maths, finance or a related discipline
- Eye for detail and ability to identify errors
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.