Our Internal Recruiter will own a 360 desk, helping to drive growth across our corporate business functions. With a focus on creating an inviting and engaging candidate experience, the in-house Recruiter will generate and efficiently manage the strategy across various lateral priorities. Competing in a tight, candidate driven market, this individual will be empowered to develop innovative strategies to reach talent underneath the surface This role will offer high visibility and impact, working closely with our hiring managers and broader business. Reporting to our Recruiting Manager, this individual will help to build our internal lateral recruiting function as a member of our global Recruiting Team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strategic Partnership: Lead competitive analysis and compensation benchmarking exercises to ensure proper and competitive positioning
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships with the Senior Leadership team, apply critical thought to the design and development of scalable recruiting processes and strategies
- Full life-cycle recruitment: Lead strategic efforts for critical roles across levels, functions, and global offices from talent attraction to on boarding
- Process Development: Partner with stakeholders to define roles, write job descriptions and structure evaluation and selection processes
- Agency engagement: Effectively evaluate potential third party partnerships, build highly effective working relationships with external partners to support the hiring process
- Proactive sourcing: Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates through proactive initiatives
- Candidate management: Screen candidate applications, manage candidate communication
- Candidate experience: Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights and available opportunities; facilitate a positive and impactful experience
- Ad hoc projects; Partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s or higher degree)
- 1-3 years in corporate recruitment, headhunting or executive search, legal recruitment, or commercial/sales recruitment is a plus
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier, specialized talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they don’t have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions and move forward. That’s when they turn to AlphaSights. Our people bring commercial instincts, business acumen, and a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients’ unique questions and identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights and knowledge to identify, assess, and execute on opportunities ahead of the competition.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights employs 500+ professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.