**Looking for contract or perm hire**
Business Title: Data Analyst
StubHub’s (www.stubhub.com) purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. StubHub connects fans with their favorite teams, shows, and artists and introduces them to ones they’ll love next.
As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, StubHub enables fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through desktop and mobile experiences, including the StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The ticket resale industry was the first to introduce the ticketing application, provide the first interactive seat mapping tool, and was the first to provide a live event rewards program (Fan Rewards). StubHub’s business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS, and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience throughout the world.
For more information on StubHub, visit www.stubhub.com; follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram; or YouTube.com/StubHub.
STUBHUB CORE VALUES: We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences. At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence constantly improving our game Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
About the Role
The Data Analyst role at StubHub presents and exciting opportunity for a quantitative data analyst to take their career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Live Event Entertainment and E-commerce. We are looking for a highly driven individual looking to apply their data analytics expertise and make an immediate impact at the forefront of the developing ticketing marketplace. Our ideal candidate is a natural problem solver with exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, a strong performer with a passion for two-sided markets and a love for entertainment, sports, and music.
What You'll Do
- Own data analysis and visualization, and communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions
- Develop analytical frameworks to support decision making in the US and Canada
- Partner closely with various business partners to provide insights that drive decisions around process and policy
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting & models
- Identify patterns and relationships in the data and effectively and communicate those findings concisely and effectively
- Lead projects and implement key strategies driving the business, while providing clear project status updates along the way
- Work closely with Data Engineering Team to identify and correct data issues
- Minimum 3 years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, data engineering, or a similar role
- Fluency in SQL, Tableau, and Excel (Proficiency with R and/or Python is a plus)
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Experience focusing on delivering actionable insights to stakeholders and/or customers
- BS/MS in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or other quantitative focus (or equivalent work experience)
View our accessibility info
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: