eBay High Potential (HiPo) region team is working with eBay buyers and sellers across dozens of countries in Eastern Europe, Nordics, Russia, Israel, Middle East and Africa. As for the sellers, the team is focused on making export from the region thrive. On average, eBay HiPo seller exports to 29 countries within a year.
The Seller ecosystem
Sellers in HiPo markets use different eBay sites to sell. Their experience consists of the seller journey on each of eBay sites, ecosystem of satellite projects owned by HiPo team and different solutions provided by the third parties. An average seller will touch at least one site, HiPo seller center and one 3d party solution. An experienced business seller will use several eBay sites, all satellites and many solutions from the market. Each part of the ecosystem can provide different amount of value for a seller.
We are looking for Seller Solutions Manager, based in Moscow, Russia. This is a key role for growing eBay’s marketplace Sellers business, reporting to the Head of Seller Operations.
The seller solutions manager will manage the ecosystem of internal and external products for HiPo sellers with an aim of increasing their value for a seller and bringing clear financial benefit for eBay.
A successful candidate will be partnering with core eBay product teams in various regions, be leading a team of developers and creating and maintaining successful partnerships with the third parties. It will be ultimate to perceive the diverse set of tools and products as a single ecosystem and manage it in a way; set targets and expectations for each part of it; create, develop and kill products and experiences based on data.
The net result of the role is incremental value from each and every product or tool that should be translated into region’s KPIs. You will be working in close cooperation with product, account management team, customer support, leads in public relations, logistics, finance, analytics.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage the knowledge center of core eBay products available for HiPo sellers
- Be an advocate of HiPo region in global product teams
- Evaluate all available products, tools and solutions in terms of value, adoption and incremental GMV
- Run the network of third-party solutions available for sellers
- Handle the developers/tools budget
- Lead HiPo-owned product development
- Be responsible for solid part of HiPo GMV growth related to product
- Build a strategy on product mix: create, develop and kill products
- Handle and be responsible for all customer (seller) facing product
- 3+ years in internet product management with successful and strong budget management experience
- Experience in leading teams in cross-cultural environment
- Experience in building customer/sales funnel
- Ability to stand on your influence and communicate in a range of meetings
- Proven leadership background for external suppliers and internal teams
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Literate in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for product management and a strong customer focus.
With high learning agility, a drive for results and an analytical approach you will be a standout problem solver and be excited about being part of eBay's tech led reimagination!
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique and outstanding self to work. To learn about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at eBay, click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
#LI-FG1 #glassdoor #indeed
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement