- 5+ years of experience in designing, building, refactoring and releasing large scale native apps in a distributed global environment.
- Experience in Scrum methodologies and working in Agile teams is desirable
- Able to own a feature of an iOS application and develop it fully.
- Proven experience with Objective-C and Swift on iOS.
- Experience with TDD, pair programming, code reviews, and other techniques to maintain high-quality code and resiliency.
- Experience working on complex systems with an extraordinarily large customer base.
- Quality-first mindset with an emphasis on designing features with testability as a pre-requisite.
- Help us design and build the next generation of Search at eBay.
- Mentor other engineers while raising the bar on the team’s technical excellence.
- We follow agile practices and focus on continual improvement in our practices, driven from the ground up. We expect you to advocate for improvements in our code and our process, and to support your teammates along the way.
- Collaborate closely with team members and other teams, dividing up well-defined tasks in a structured, self-organizing culture.
- Partner and collaborate with other organizations throughout eBay.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.