eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. eBay Marketplaces operates in 190 markets around the world.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.About the team:
Trust is a new, multi-year, horizontal initiative that goes beyond traditional org boundaries. We believe that Trust is a company-wide fight, our structure focuses end to end, from consideration, to on eBay experiences and recovery. The Program Management team supports and enables 12 workstreams to deliver trust enhancing products to sellers and buyers.The role:
- This role reports to the COO of the Trust Initiative, the role is horizontal and requires the ability to balance multiple priorities, short and long term horizons, and to support and enable 10+ workstreams
- Collaborate and engage in matrixed and cross-functional environment to help ensure planned product release are resourced, delivered on time, and to perform metric targets
- Craft executive level presentations and communications in partnership with the wider initiative core team
- Support development of year two and three initiative level plans
- Identify issues and develop solutions to improve initiative execution
- Build and maximize relationships across product, tech, legal, and marketing to resolve issues and gain agreement
- Bachelor's degree to equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in program management in product, tech, or strategy
- Solid track record of problem solving and proactive thinking
- MBA or equivalent experience in Product Management/Development or Strategy
- Experience in using Jira's structure and release management tools
- Ability to maintain several different projects simultaneously, while creating precise and effective communications
- PMP or equivalent qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, experience communicating with executives
People are the heart of the eBay, and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
We will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities are to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Benefits:
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.