With an annual turnover of $24.1 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over two million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Management Supervisor to join our IT Business Management team on a secondment (6-12 months).
The core functions of the role focus on finance management, including completion of expense analysis for all areas of European IT, management of EU IT Forecasts and introduction of new expense management initiatives, cost controls and accounting processes for a variety of pan-European and global IT projects. The role also covers areas of IT contract management, conducting contract reviews and negotiations with EU and US Legal teams, ensuring effective contract management to achieve the maximum value from our agreements. Involvement in vendor management also forms a part of the IT Business Management Supervisor’s responsibilities, participating in supplier service reviews to analyse financial and contractual elements of our strategic supplier engagements, while also assessing any commercial risk.
This position collaborates closely with Corporate IT and operates as a part of Global IT, also liaising with the Business and European Groups to act as a key Business partner in identifying and presenting commercial efficiencies and value optimising proposals to both IT and Business Leadership teams.
In this role you will be responsible for supervising operational activities of the team and also have involvement in the longer term strategy of EU IT Business Management. You will also be involved in developing and maintaining procedures that support key areas of the team’s operations and leading individuals in adhering to these processes, whiletraining and developing EU IT Business Management Accountants and Interns. This Supervisor position provides the opportunity for development within the IT Business Management field for those who are looking for a new challenge with a new focus.
- Uphold strong fiduciary responsibility by overseeing the creation of accurate and timely financial reporting
- Review and supervise financial statement and balance sheet reconciliations
- Report upon monthly, quarterly and annual EU IT spend, providing external vendor and internal expense analysis
- Supervise and review accounting entries, ensuring appropriate general ledger allocations and cost centre accuracy
- Analyse and implement financial management and cost control initiatives
- Effective training and development of IT and Business Management Accountants and Interns
- Creation and management of EU IT Fiscal Year Forecast, reporting on Forecast versus Actual spend variances
- Responsible for business and IT cost compliance, assisting where required in internal and external audits
- Management of EU IT contracts, working with EU and US Legal and Procurement teams, ensuring the maximum contract value is realised
- Involvement in financial, contractual and vendor management activities within pan-European and Global IT Projects
- Continual focus on Global IT governance and consistency in IT financial management across the company
- Input in the assessment and creation of the team’s strategy, ensuring maximum impact and value from team activities
- Uphold a system of strong internal controls, effectively monitoring risks within our business
- Maintain a culture of ethical practice that demonstrates Enterprise’s core values
- Be a valued Business Partner to the Business, Daily Rental and IT
- Ability to supervise and maintain an efficient and effective cost control environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to confidently present ideas and opinions to various levels of management
- Unwavering attention to detail, with a firm commitment to accuracy
- A proven successful ability to lead, train and develop employees
- Capability to formulate, influence and drive forward longer-term team strategy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and highly proactive
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 hours
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in this role.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Georgina Crockford.