Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex E Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 25,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Manager to lead the Flex E Rent Credit Control team at our Head Office in Shrewsbury.
Shrewsbury is a fantastic place to live and work and was recently listed in the Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Live’ Guide. It offers fantastic landscapes, a rich heritage and an exceptional quality of life. Located only an hour from Manchester and Birmingham and with direct rail links to London, you truly get the best of both the town and the countryside!
The Credit Control Manager will lead the Credit Control team within the Business Management function and will be required to drive performance via their initiative and leadership. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing Flex-E-Rent’s credit management and general management of the team to manage risk and optimise timely payment of invoices via accurate and proactive billing and recovery.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate possessing proactive leadership skills, a results driven mentality and a keen desire to progress, to achieve continued personal and professional growth and success.
Please note that this position comes with a competitive salary, an assigned Company Car and a fantastic range of benefits.
• Identify risk and develop strategies to minimise potential exposure to aged debt
• Develop department strategy to ensure exceptional performance in collections
• Manage the efforts of employees via objective setting, formal and informal appraisals and by using consistent performance management of the team to drive results
• Use initiative, independent judgment, discretion, and decision-making skills to perform a variety of duties and solve problems
• Demonstrate exceptional leadership and motivational skills
• Evaluate business performance to identify performance improvements
• Provide reporting to senior management on KPI’s and department efficiency and performance
• Innovate and identify opportunities to improve department and business performance via maximum efficiency of our billing processes
• Ensure accurate and timely account opening procedures
• Build relationships with our Depot and Sales teams to ensure maximum productivity and seamless approach to credit control
• Supervise, mentor, train, coach, evaluate and develop staff
• Prepare effective and timely employee reviews and participate in the review process
• Interview and select candidates for future opportunities
• Ensure all Health and Safety regulations and procedures are followed to maintain a safe working environment
The successful Credit Control Manager will be able to demonstrate leadership, drive, initiative, a results driven attitude and the ability to make important decisions. You should have at least 5 years experience of managing teams at a senior level and possess a valid UK driving licence as travel across our network is essential. It is preferable that you hold an ICM or similar qualification.