Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise’s internships give you the chance to get ahead in the job market - but don’t just take our word for it; our interns have been voted Best Intern of the Year at the National Undergraduate Employability Awards twice. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee all day. From winning regular awards to being a Top 50 Place for Women to Work for 13 years running, it’s no surprise that we were also voted the Graduate Employer of the Year in 2013 and 2016.
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a Legal Intern focusing on Airport Properties and Relations to join us starting Summer 2019.
In this role you will have to opportunity to work alongside our European Airports team to analyse bids, lease and concession agreements and prepare and submit bids and proposals on behalf Enterprise Holdings.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be organised and able to manage a varied and sometimes demanding workload. They will be a team player with excellent attention to detail and communication skills, and not afraid to learn something new or be pushed out of their comfort zone. This is a fantastic role for a high calibre candidate looking to join an extremely driven and dynamic department.
This placement is based at our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey and will reporting to our Airport Properties and Relations Manager.
- Administrative duties such as word processing; proofreading; assembling tender submissions; maintenance of contract files; preparing PowerPoint presentations and various departmental reports; meeting coordination
- Maintain and update contract tracker, tender question library, tender response templates, EU position paper and other departmental resources
- Review and analyse airport concession agreements, facility leases, amendments and other contractual documentation
- Collect and compile requested corporate documentation and business information in coordination with other departments in order to meet tender requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholder
- Assist members of the EU Airport team with bespoke projects
- You must be a current undergraduate university student looking to undertake a placement year as part of your course (any discipline) or postgraduate
- Intermediate skills in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Analytical with a high attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish considered a plus
Please do let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process; contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Samantha Meredith.
- Application Deadline: 18th April 2019 (this is subject to change, early applications are encouraged)
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £17,100 per annum
We accept applications for our Placement Programme from undergraduate university students that are due to take undertake a placement year starting summer 2019, regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against the competencies that are required for your role.
How to apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. But it’s not all about us; we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies in you that we look for in our placement students.
If your application is successful one of our Recruitment team will be in contact to arrange a competency-based telephone interview.
Finally, you will be invited to attend a face to face interview with the Airport Properties and Relations Manager.