As part of Enterprise Holdings, the largest worldwide mobility provider, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides flexible rental solutions to business customers in the UK.
We are currently looking to recruit Mobile HGV Automotive Technicians to work regionally across the UK. Successful candidates will be employed to work either 4 or 5 day consecutive daytime shift patterns totalling 40-45 hours per week.
Our Mobile HGV Automotive Technicians take care of general vehicle maintenance duties including:
• MOT preparation
• Servicing vehicles in accordance with manufacturer recommendations
• Maintaining vehicles in accordance with any legal requirements
• Ongoing in life repairs
• Breakdown repairs
• Preventative maintenance inspections of both light and heavy vehicles
Enterprise promote a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
• Carry out preventative maintenance inspections to the highest standard ensuring all vehicles
are safe and road tested prior to confirming completion
• Work at the customer’s premises to carry out any servicing, inspections or repairs
• Prepare all vehicles to the highest standard for MOT to ensure minimum amount of failures occur, maintaining a PRS and final pass rate above 95%
• Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard at all times whilst ensuring the vehicles are operating safely and compliant with legislation.
• Ensuring all vehicles are road tested prior to confirming completion wherever possible
• Ensure any wheels removed are refitted in the correct manner and wheel nuts retorqued
• Wherever required steam clean the vehicles in preparation for maintenance/inspection & MOT presentation.
• Whenever called upon attend breakdowns
• Ensure you are working in a safe manner at all times
• Ensure good housekeeping of your vehicle and working environment at all times
• Maintaining segregation of waste into the relevant areas at all times
• Provide high levels of customer service
• NVQ Level 3 in Engineering for Motor Vehicle Maintenance and/or City & Guilds Level 2 in Motor
Vehicle Maintenance or an equivalent qualification.
• A full UK driving licence (HGV licence preferred but not required)
• Experience in a similar mechanical role
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to work alone and manage your own time
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions