Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Whether on a year-long placement or a summer internship, our students play an integral role in the success of Enterprise. For a university student, real world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our university interns take on the same challenges on their internship as our first and second year full-time professionals. You’ll be part of a team-based environment where Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
We are excited to announce multiple openings for One Year Internships at our Damage Recovery & Non Fault Claims centre based in Aldershot.
This position will begin in summer 2019 and offers a varied role with exciting and unique learning and development opportunities. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organisational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Working within the Damage Recovery Centre* and Non Fault Claim** team of over 300 people, the successful candidate will be trained, developed & progressed through our various teams. These include our claims support teams, claim examination & billing teams, general recovery teams & our litigation teams. All teams offer varied roles and progression.
**The Damage Recovery team oversee all damage claims related to our 100,000+ vehicles in the UK & Ireland for Enterprise, National, Alamo & Enterprise Car Club.
**The Non fault claims team oversee the processing, monitoring and recovery of all our UK non fault claims. These is when a customer is involved in a non fault accident and Enterprise provide a replacement vehicle.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Internal account management
- Claim examination
- Individual claim cost recovery
- Critical account claim cost recovery
- Provide customer service and operational support to all operational departments
- Foster and maintain a positive and fun work environment
- Maintain and improve a strong system of internal controls
- Oversee the accurate and timely completion workloads
Attributes needed for this role will be:
- strong analytical, communication & organisational skills with the ability to pay attention to detail
- a demonstrated ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks & demands
- intermediate knowledge/proficiency of a variety of computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- good interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain sensitive information and records
The successful candidate will:
- be able to pass a security check including financial probity/basic criminality
- students must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement during July 2019 for 12 months
What you need to know:
If you are interested in applying for this unique and exciting opportunity please complete an application form.
If your application is successful you will be invited to a telephone interview with one of our recruitment team!
The final stage will be an assessment centre at our office in Aldershot, date TBC.