This application is for undergraduates currently in their 2nd year of university who are looking to start a year-long placement in the summer of 2020.
Our applications for the year-long industrial placement will close on the 3rd January 2020.
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
On our year-long placement, our students play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and will have a comprehensive introduction to our Graduate Management Training Programme. For a university student, real world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
Our placements go at a highly energised pace. From day one of your year-long placement at Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly marketable skills and experience that you get when you’re helping to run and operate a successful business. But don’t just take our word for it – our interns have twice been voted Best Intern of the Year at the NUE awards.
It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our university placement students take on the same challenges on their internship as those that join our award-winning Graduate Management Programme. You’ll be part of a team-based environment where Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
After an initial classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to a branch office for hands-on business training. Here you will learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and customer service.
When you join our Management Placement Programme, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding, and often unexpected challenges. As well as getting the chance to put into practice all that you’ve learned so far while at university, you’ll also learn more hard skills than you ever thought possible.
Not only is it a paid placement programme, but you may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards, in the same way that those that join our Graduate Management Programme do too. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing launchpad to your career.
- We accept applications for our Management Placement Programme from all second year undergraduate university students, regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- You must have a full UK/EU manual driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
Please let us know
about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
Please limit your application to only one job posting based on where you live and/or plan to work. Applying to multiple locations will delay your application being processed.
- This job posting is for applications within the following locations: London, Brighton & Hove, Maidstone, Canterbury, Tunbrige, Lewisham, Southend, Romford, Basildon, Reading, Slough, Uxbridge, Colchester, Stansted, Luton, Hertfordshire, Crawley, Guildford, Weybridge, Croydon, Wimbledon, Hammersmith, Heathrow, Kingsbury & surrong South-East counties
- This application is for undergraduates currently in their 2nd year of university who are looking to start a year-long placement in the summer of 2020.
- Our applications for the year-long industrial placement will close on the 3rd January 2020.