Entegral, formerly known as ARMS® Business Solutions (ABS), is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communications and collaboration between tens of thousands of bodyshops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Entegral is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and owner of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand. Created in 2017 from a merger of Performance Gateway, LLC, and Cyncast Inc., both acquired by Enterprise Holdings 2007 and 2014, respectively. Entegral increases efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with CAPS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience for the duration of a motor claim. The new name captures the spirit of our company, combining the strength of Enterprise and the integral role we play in the industry. It also represents the integrity we bring to every interaction and the collaboration we foster within the industries we serve.
Our UK based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. The Product Management Manager will lead the strategic product initiatives for Entegral that includes our UK product solutions (Eclipse, EMACs, CAPS, WBMS) as well as other applications. This position is responsible for developing and managing the overall online product roadmap based on a deep understanding of client needs, business requirements, and company strategy. This position requires intense collaboration across multiple IT and business groups as well as technical skills and concepts to lead both the definition and execution of a well thought out product strategy in the UK, EU and North America.
This position is based in Egham, Dewsbury or Dartford. Remote working will also be considered for this position.
The spirit of a startup. The resources of Enterprise. When you bring your experience and talents here, you’ll join a team of start-up minded creators and leaders. But we’re also part of Enterprise Holdings, one of the world’s most respected companies and owner of brands like Enterprise Rent-A-Car®. For your career, and for your life, it’s the best of both worlds.
For more information about Entegral and other opportunities within Enterprise, go to www.entegral.co.uk
Key responsibilities and accountabilities for this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the ideation of new and innovative technology products for consumers; partner and coordinate with operational groups, IT and internal and external partners to define product strategy and features based on customer requirements, business requirements and the long term strategy of the brand
- Develop, through stakeholder collaboration, a cohesive vision for our APIs, including conceptualization, ideation, opportunity assessment and prioritization
- Manage product process, including creating and maintaining a living roadmap and overseeing business and functional product requirements
- Collaborate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders to bring new APIs to market
- Understand the business and rental strategies, goals and ROI measurements Entegral products
- Establish key performance indicators for evaluating product health and growth
- Lead and recommend product enhancements to address customer needs or improve competitive advantage; lead others as they gather information on competition and technologies that may have an effect on or create an opportunity for the product
- Understand technology design and architecture, user-centric design, Software Development Lifecycle and methodologies to ensure delivery of well aligned, high value solutions
- Evaluate, select and manage multiple outside vendor relationships
- Stay abreast of new technologies to best serve Entegral goals
The successful candidate must posess the following skills & experiences:
- Proven leadership in a team-oriented environment demonstrating the ability to work cross functionally to complete projects in an effective, time-efficient manner
- High degree of understanding of technology and technology concepts and the ability to translate into business requirements
- Skilled in developing effective partnership relationships with product stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate terms, set expectations, measure effectiveness and communicate satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats; attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Experience in presenting both strategic and technical information to all levels of management including executive audiences
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have strong problem solving skills with the ability to be creative, adaptable, logical, and thorough
- Self motivated and results-oriented with excellent project management skills
- Experience and understanding of the software development life cycle and user-centric design
- Java, Angular, MYSQL, Atlassian suite, NodeJS, CSS/HTML, Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Must have (7+ years of related) experience developing, deploying and supporting SaaS applications, products and APIs
- Must have (3+ years) experience in management of third party vendors
- Batchelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Retail, travel, automotive experience, and/or auto repair industry preferred