- Leading and/or contributing to pre deal, post deal and separation engagements with clients across all sectors including private equity across the UK and EU.
- Assisting in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and working in project teams comprising other colleagues from Transaction Advisory Services, such as operational and financial due diligence.
- Working on client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions
- Assess the client's state of readiness with respect to people, resources, planning, data collection and strategy, while identifying high-risk areas, unidentified issues and areas for overall improvement
- Contribute to people initiatives; recruiting, retaining and training current and future staff.
- Experience of transactions, ideally in performing of IT Due Diligence and/or IT post merger integration, separation/carve-out assignments
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of one or more core aspects of a typical IT function, including Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy and Governance, Systems Integration and Application Development, IT Service Delivery, IT infrastructure, IT financials and dynamics of an IT function
- Programme and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful programmes and knowledge of Structured methodologies and a familiarity with industry standards such as ITIL for Infrastructure, Systems Development Life Cycle methods and COBIT for IT governance & the ability to provide insights based on experience on IT aspects of transaction deals that are relevant and valued by clients and readers of the IT Due Diligence reports
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
- Business administration or accounting knowledge (example MBA or CA or CIMA)
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.