Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Our team covers the Farfetch.com website and apps, all our B2B products and in-store experiences. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Contribute to the achievement of short and long-term strategies to achieve profitable growth leveraging quantitative and qualitative data.
Perform semi-complex analysis to evaluate the performance of and identify trends and issues for our products and make actionable recommendations for improvements.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big picture challenges.
You will be an integral part of a working group that collaborates on key Product initiatives, and you will play an instrumental role in analyzing the strategies and success of such high-profile product, feature, and user initiatives. You will be providing in-depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Farfetch products, from developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated processes.
What you'll do
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and provide thought leadership in hypothesis development efforts;
- Add value to requests from business leaders and build reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business. This requires a strong understanding of business processes and data flows;
- Drive visibility into business performance;
- Conduct regular metrics reviews, planning, and forecasting;
- Working on multiple projects at a time;
- Conduct analyses and gather data; requirements specification, processing, and final business recommendations, collaborating with Product teams to help build future-looking business models;
- Create automated dashboards to measure KPIs and performs data validation;
- Build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams - influencing business KPIs, roadmaps and prioritization;
- Identify and champion improvements in our capability, such as data developments, best practices, and L&D;
- Work in an agile fashion, and deliver on time and accurately.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 5 years of work experience with databases, SQL coding across standard commercial databases and statistics tools (e.g., R, MATLAB, Python);
- Excellent business judgment, problem-solving, analytical, and leadership skills;
- An excellent strategic thinker and with analytical skills;
- An individual that can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances;
- Experienced with BI and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, etc.) is preferred;
- Fluent in English.