Gilead Sciences is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted
virtually and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and
months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure
the health and safety of our teams.
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.Job Description
- Successfully interacts within Biometrics, with Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs groups on a frequent basis.
- Generates or oversees the production of statistical output (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
- Actively share experience and discuss possible process enhancements at programming meetings.
- Recommends potential trainings.
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Development staff to meet project deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Generates or oversees the production of programming deliverables (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
- Ensures programming and corresponding documentation is completed in a manner that is consistent with departmental procedures.
- Is responsible for all programming activities within a therapeutic project or equivalent.
- Implements strategic initiatives.
- Must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Has a thorough understanding of clinical trials design and reporting process, as well as regulatory reporting requirements including electronic data submissions.
- Has the ability to resolve study related issues and conflicts within a therapeutic project.
- Can create buy-in and support and has the ability to negotiate timelines.
Education And Experience
- 7 years of experience and a BS degree in Biostatistics/Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience and a MS degree in Biostatistics/Computer Science or equivalent.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.