Gilead Sciences is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted
virtually and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and
months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure
the health and safety of our teams.
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.Job Description
- Proficiently executes laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography, capillary electrophoresis, and other commonly used techniques commonly used for biologics.
- Independently plans and executes assigned experiments that support non-routine development activities, GMP release testing and project goals.
- Assists the supervisor in critical data review and troubleshooting at external CTLs and CMOs.
- Demonstrates skills in data analysis (ex: HPLC, CE, mass spec) and ability to evaluate quality of data.
- Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques and proactively seek out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Collaborates with supervisory personnel to develop strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrates and applies an advanced level of understanding to project goals and methods.
- Participates cross-functional projects to ensure qualification and validation activities are completed timely.
- Must think critically and creatively, determine appropriate resources for resolution of problems and have strong organizational and planning skills.
- Drafts and revises test methods, procedures, protocols and reports.
Education, Experience & Required Skills:
- MS degree with 3+ years’ experience or BS degree with 5+ years’ relevant industry experience.
- Understands the analytical life cycle concepts as applied to analytical development.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and technical) and strong interpersonal skills are required.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.