Hargreaves Lansdown is one of the largest financial companies in the UK. We have over one million clients and the vast amount of our effort providing services and support for our clients is completed from our 100,000 sq/ft glass fronted building in the heart of Bristol’s Harbourside.
The scanning department at Hargreaves Lansdown is responsible for scanning the paper documents that come into the office. The team usually has 8 members, responsible for the scanning and indexing of documents. The team liaises with all business areas including our administration and accounts teams. The business is heavily dependent on the documents being scanned quickly and accurately.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
- Scanning and indexing of client related documentation according to priorities set by the Manager in agreement with business departments
- Putting records into the retention system and forwarding to processing teams
- Dealing with queries from business departments and assisting in the progression of work not yet processed onto the imaging system as and when required
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or O Levels at Grade C or above
- Basic computer literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Experience in a data entry role
- Previous experience of scanner and scanning software
- An interest in financial services
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.