It's our job to understand and serve the Just Eat customer. Who are the people that come to Just Eat to buy their meals online? What do they need? What can we do to make their experiences better? Our Technology department is revolutionising the way people interact with food online every day by exploring new channels, such as voice-controlled ordering and virtual reality. Our team also collaborates with other internal departments to make sure our products and tech are tailor made from top insights and industry expertise.
Just Eat is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join the Business Analysis Department.
The successful analyst will be joining a supportive and motivated team and we are looking for an autonomous and committed individual who will help further our efforts to promote best business analysis practices across Just Eat.
- You’ll be working closely with developers, quality analysts and user experience designers to ensure that user stories are complete, clear, concise and comprehensible and all supporting documentation is linked and dependencies specified
- You’ll ensure that stories are prioritised, with a balance between technical and feature work
- You’ll collaborate with the team and stakeholders to ensure a shared understanding of requirements and solutions
- You’ll Identify process changes that may be required elsewhere within the business as a result of a new implementation, and is able to communicate changes to the affected business areas
- You’ll ensure requirements are validated prior to release
- You’ll participate in analysis for pre-project discovery work
- You’ll support Product Managers in defining the scope of the project and ensuring scope meets the product vision
- You’ll promote the Business Analysis function within technology and the business
- You’ll actively participate in the Business Analyst community, sharing learnings and identify areas for contribution
Required skills and experience
You’re the right person if:
- You can facilitate workshops and project inceptions with a range of stakeholders
- You can analyse complex problems and break them down into coherent features, products and projects
- You can elicit functional and non-functional requirements from all stakeholders
- You can take a collaborative approach and foster strong working relationships with all team members including Product Managers, UX, QAs and engineers
- You can analyse potential solutions and collaborate with Technology, Product, UX&D and the wider business to ensure the identified problems are solved
- You can elicit risks and dependencies communicate them to the team
- You can support the teams with story refinement and estimation
- You can identify all stakeholders and support the Product Manager to ensure engagement as required throughout the project lifecycle
- You can assimilate information with ease and grasp new technology, tools and processes quickly
Why work at Just Eat?
Hello, we're Just Eat – a leading, global hybrid marketplace for online food delivery. We provide over 26 million customers with an easy and secure way to choose, order and pay for their favourite food from 100,000+ Restaurant Partners in 13 markets around the world.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform – with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is takes a great team of people. Which is why all our Just Eaters can rely on a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong – allowing everyone to bring their most colourful selves to work every day. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to all of our employees – helping them develop their careers in a way that suits them.
Since 2001 Just Eat has grown from an ambitious crew of 15 founded in Denmark, to a global team of more than 4,000 people today – all focused on our brand vision: Serving the world's greatest menu. Brilliantly.
It’s what we do. A vision guided by our five GREAT brand values: Get it done, Razor sharp, Evolution at pace, Ambitious appetite, and Together we win… all of which give you a strong hint as to how we do it too.
They’re also the backbone of our open culture. A culture where all our employees, from all different backgrounds, speaking all sorts of languages, reflect our inclusivity and our brand’s global audience and outlook.
It’s why we’re always looking out for smart, driven, and dedicated people to bring their experience, expertise and enthusiasm to our global team. People who want to share ideas, try new things, and bring their own bit of brilliance to the Just Eat table.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.