We couldn’t create the world’s greatest food community without our restaurant partners, and our Sales department are driven by keeping those partners as happy and as part of the Just Eat community as they can. The Sales team’s job is also to acquire new restaurant partners and welcome them into our community by introducing our values and USPs.
It’s not just about getting orders though. Working for our Sales team means you’ll need to hold our partners’ hands throughout our partnership and provide them with the advice they’ll need - as and when they need it.
Closing date for internal applications - 30/10/19
Practi is a cloud based holistic restaurant management system that has now become a part of Just Eat, the world’s leading hybrid marketplace for online food delivery. Just Eat and Practi are on a joint mission to provide restaurant operators the most cutting-edge software solutions that will help them grow, become more
profitable and gain more control of their operations. Practi is looking for self- motivated individuals who want to be part of the team that is leading this
transformation for restaurants.
As Solutions Consultant for New Business, you will be responsible for driving your sales targets by identifying key leads, recognising their business pain points (and how they can benefit from the system) and building relationships with Restaurant
Partners. The target is high and the department moves at a fast pace, it’ll be up to you to ensure the sales are both consistent and of quality.
We are looking for candidates that enjoy working with new mobile based technologies, are effective communicators, have deep empathy for their customers, have strong commercial acumen and are creative problem solvers.
As a new project within the business, we move fast and have a lot of opportunities for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
· Working within the New Business (Practi) team to pitch and close agreements with restaurant partners to join the Practi platform.
· Supporting in the evolvement of high quality sales pitch documents accompanied by case studies that support the process.
· Overcoming objections and identify the business owners pain points to present a tailored sales pitch to key leads.
· Developing strong relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels of the target organisation.
· Understanding the functionality of the Practi system and identify the hardware requirements to suit the business needs ahead of installations.
· Following through on all successful sales pitches until the end of the installation, ensuring you remain up to date on the success of the installation and support when needed.
· Reporting back effectively and with due reason, any missing features from the system supported by requirement documentation.
· Working closely with the installation team, offering support and providing all details required for a successful installation.
· Commercially aware of EPOS competitors functionality and fees, with strong negotiation & influencing skills.
Required skills and experience
· Field sales experience
· Proven successful track record in sales
· Demonstrates result driven attitude
· Mid-level knowledge of IOS, Android and Internet solutions
· Full UK Driving license required
· Desired: hospitality experience
· Perseverance and proactiveness - you’re hungry for success!
· Great people skills - you know how to build and maintain strong relationships.
· Well organised - you’re able to prioritise and manage multiple workloads
· A quick learner - you assimilate new information and show a passion for self-development
· High levels of energy - you have high levels of motivation with a strong team ethic
· You love Just Eat - you’re passionate about what we do and our vision.