Are you an experienced Telesales or Insurance professional with capabilities and competence in providing solutions to clients? Are you a sales driven individual, seeking a role that involves establishing client relationships whilst working to continuously identify and develop new opportunities for revenue generation? Do you aspire to work for a global business that provides ongoing support and training towards gaining industry recognised qualifications?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Jelf.
We have an opportunity an Assistant Marine Broker to join our Bishop Skinner Marine team based in Witham, for which we require the successful candidate to partner with colleagues to ensure the profitable introduction and growth of new client accounts in line with the overall new business sales strategy.
The role will encompass all Assistant Marine Broker duties, which includes, but will not be limited to; fielding incoming and outbound sales calls, quoting new business and sales development.
- Supporting the team in the acquisition of new clients by means of cold calling, dealing with day-to-day queries, broking, and identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Identify a clear picture of potential client"EURTMs needs and assist in the creation of a bespoke solution.
- Utilise the business"EURTM existing network of clients and conduct research in order to generate potential new sales leads.
- To ensure smooth and thorough handover of clients to client managers post acquisition.
- Maintaining database with prospective client information.
- To undertake any additional duties, or assist other members of staff, as may be reasonably requested by your manager or director. This includes attending internal meetings and active contribution in issues discussed to pave the way for continued success within the business.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working in some form of telesales capacity, which could include Insurance, Recruitment, Media Advertising or Financial Services, with evidence of having previously worked in a similar target driven environment.
- Proven background in effective relationship management, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrable capabilities in research, negotiation and relationship management.
- Excellent customer/client etiquette.
- Competent in the use of MS Office.
We are Jelf "EUR" award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there"EURTMs an even better way.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
We're also part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) "EUR" a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. With roots dating back to 1871, MMC"EURTMs businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Our strength is our expertise and the relationships we build "EUR" powerful industry insight and total commitment to our clients and the communities we serve across the UK. And our purpose is simple: helping businesses and individuals thrive through understanding.
MMC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.