Are you an experienced Client Executive with Property-Casualty insurance background? Are you interested in building relationships with a broad spectrum of clients (including multinational) for a market-leading, global organisation that can provide long term career progression? If so then you may well be interested in the Client Executive role at Marsh.
Based out of the Belfast office, the Client Executive will be responsible for the profitable handling and growth of existing and new corporate client accounts. Work closely with Client Advisors to effectively manage a portfolio of clients and ensure best practice is achieved to retain existing clients whilst pro-actively working to win new accounts and grow revenue. We are also seeking someone with some operations experience to assist with ongoing projects within the office.
- Manage a portfolio of predominantly large, complex and/or multinational clients
- Identify, and agree strategies for, clients"EURTM risk management, risk financing and insurance needs and objectives
- Lead and sign off insurance programme design activities
- Produce budget proposals and negotiate fees
- Host client and insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist broker and client service teams
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
- Oversee office operational policies and procedures and assist with ongoing projects
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Property-Casualty (Combined) insurance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous operations experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- ACII part/fully qualified (or equivalent)
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world.To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration.Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: pension, health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.