We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler in our busy Manchester office. We require the successful candidate to work with a team of Commercial Account Handlers in the management of commercial insurance for Small Business Unit clients.
- Broke and manage all insurance businesses from an existing network of SBU clients
- Full-Cycle management (queries, new business quotes, renewals, loan processing, midterm adjustements etc.)
- Manage all relationships with key clients and stakeholders within Jelf
- Comfortable with different classes of products and wide range of clients type
- Cross-sell insurance products / recognise gaps in cover and advise client accordingly
- Self-Motivated and organised individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills to ensure that company processes and procedures are put in place
- Communicating effectively, influencing and relationship building
- To be able to forward-plan effectively
- Team Working
- Customer Service experience
- Problem solving
Skills & Experience
- Ideally Cert Cii Qualified or working towards, with at least IF1 passed.
- Good knowledge of Manchester market
- Strong relevant background (2years+) in SBU accounts insurance broking management - Non Call-Centre.
- Comfortable to manage relationships and key stakeholders
- Experienced, reliable, punchy, trustworthy individual happy to run own work load
- Acturis experience (version 7 ideally)
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.