Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you have telephony experience in a regulated environment?
We currently have an urgent need to recruit 21 Customer Service Advisor across our offices based in Edinburgh (Scotland) and Orpington (Kent) offices.
Your role will be to educate pension scheme members on important choices regarding pension scheme options and identifying & introducing the need for financial advice where appropriate. You will be measured against, quality, risk and productivity-led service level agreements (SLAs). Full training will be provided.
As a Wealth Agent, your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Flex style and level of communication to suit the caller’s requirements.
- Understand the needs and expectations of customers and manage these expectations in accordance with SLA’s.
- Provide guidance on pension illustrations and establish whether customers are in an informed position to allow them to make a decision.
- Handle initial telephone calls from members and effectively engage them with our services.
- Conduct telephone meetings with members and discuss recommendations.
- Identify members who would benefit from taking financial advice and making the appropriate referrals to make this happen.
- Can identify and address areas where customer’s understanding is lacking or incomplete
- Will use different communication styles to adapt to customer requirements
- Can convey sometimes complex concepts and terminology in an effective way that increases understanding
- Can at all times stay on the right side of compliance boundaries – delivering the service in a non advised capacity
- Can Identify and flag technical questions and out of scope questions, escalating them where appropriate
- Read and understand customer pension related illustrations
- Explain relevant fees and charges
- Can effectively position the benefit of engaging in the service we are offering
- Can use active listing to identify areas where information is not landing effectively and re-frame explanations to address these.
- Carry out the above in accordance with FCA procedures.
- Champion our Client’s values
To be considered for the role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Customer service skills and experience required. In addition to working within a contact center, we will consider candidate from all backgrounds and industries
- Able to pick up new skills and be a quick-learner
- Effective communication skills
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.