Are you an experienced Customer Service Agent looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in a regulated environment and would like to embark on a career in the Pensions industry?
We are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Agents to join a busy and dynamic team that is responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to scheme members.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities you will be communicating with customers through a combination of inbound/outbound phone calls and through email channels; ensuring all aspects of a customer's pension enquiry are resolved. This role offers excellent training & professional development, a competitive salary and favourable working hours, with no evenings or weekend work required.
Other aspects of your role will include the following:
- Exceeding customer expectations by delivering timely, accurate service in a professional manner.
- Deliver efficient work practices by understanding and utilising Mercer software and process.
- Work as part of a team to contribute to a culture of a “great place to work”.
- Work within the company procedures to maintain a high level of trust
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics as defined in your personal performance management plan
To be considered for this role; you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand customer needs and provide the correct solution
- High level of interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate across the internal and external customer group
- Skilled in listening and responding to a customer’s needs verbally and through the written word
- Defuse and respond to customer complaints ensuring follow up actions are completed and recorded
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Previous experience in a contact centre desirable
About the company:
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer