We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our established team in Croydon.
This role will suit someone who enjoys providing exceptional customer service, resolving queries and ensuring that the client always goes away happy after every call or email.
- Helps respond to basic customer inquiries regarding the products and services the Company offers.
- Answers, documents and monitors call center calls, emails and transactions.
- Requests additional/missing information from the customer via letter or telephone call to answer customer inquiries.
- Assists in tracking client and product order information and logging client data in spreadsheets to assist with monitoring call center activity.
- Proven experience within a telephony based Customer Service role.
- Excellent communicator (Written and oral)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Benefits of working with us
At Mercer, we offer a range of benefits and rewards (some of which are listed below) in exchange for your willingness to learn, interest in Pensions and to progress within the team.
Interested? Please apply online by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter stating what attracts you to this role.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.