Finance Technician – Jelf – Milton Keynes
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Technician in our office in Milton Keynes. We require the successful candidate to work in a busy team dealling mainly with Credit Control queries including payments, debt collection and general fiduciary management
- Manage clients expectations to ensure outstanding debt is collected in line with agreed terms
- Generate payments in line with regulatory procedures
- Receipting and allocation payments and banking of cheques
- Insurer Reconciliations
- Effectively investigate queries to ensure a satisfactory conclusion
- Undertake all admin functions associated with the role
Skills & Experience
- Good admin/fiduciary skills ideally within a previous credit control/payments function.
- Excellent communciation skills with the ability to mange assertive conversations
- Strong investigative skills and a high attention to detail
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.