Besides working for one of the world"EURTMs largest consultancy firms, you will be given opportunities to excel and grow in a high performing team here at Mercer.
Teams are structured so that you are given opportunities to deliver advice and consult with a range of clients. You will be supported through real situations to continue to expand and to choose your own career path
The key focus of the role would include
- Project leader on clients and complex engagements, managing clients and accounts
- Conceptualises the direction of work and assigns work accordingly to project team members (in both consulting and client service teams)
- Develops new and maintains existing relationships with portfolio of clients providing quality advice and ongoing services
- Ensures revenue from portfolio is profitable and expands business lines and service delivery as appropriate.
- Where account is owned by a Client Manager/Consultant, demonstrates input into the wider client action plan and business objectives
- Continuously develops expertise and maintain technical knowledges, considered an expert within own role and broad knowledge of MMB offerings and capabilities
- Independently facilitates meetings both with clients and insurers, acting as trusted consultant to clients, delivering agreed services and ensuring clients have compliant engagement documentation
- Leads the development of client ready reports
- Complies with external regulatory bodies and Mercer and MMB systems, tools and processes
Experience skills & attributes
- Adhere to Mercer billing standards to meet personal and client utilisation/sales/billing targets for portfolio
- Monitor client fees and service specifications to ensure continued profitability
- Oversees project budget and invoicing processes
- Contribute to continuous improvement of operations
Intellectual Capital Development
- Contributes to develop capital and internal forums to support the business in the production of and updating of hot topics
- Is able to represent Mercer internally and externally by delivering presentations/contributing to workshops/discussions
- Drives new business opportunities with clients and works with wider Mercer LOBs as appropriate
- Achieves sales targets through independent selling as well as partnership selling with senior colleagues
People Management and Development
- Is a role model to junior colleagues and offers mentoring
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.