We are seeking a creative marketing strategist to lead the vision and go-to-market strategy for one of our fastest growing businesses, Delegated Solutions.
Mercer Delegated Solutions combines strategic asset allocation advice tailored to our clients' specific needs and objectives, with a robust multi-manager structure.
The Marketing Leader will sit on both the International and Delegated Solutions Leadership Teams and will function as the voice of the customer, digital strategist and brand advocate.
- As a key advisor to the Delegated Solutions Leader, this marketing leader will focus on enhancing Mercer’s wealth brand position and developing pipeline in alignment with revenue and growth objectives.
- With an eye on profitable growth, this leader is responsible for all aspects of marketing including strategy, pipeline development, brand advocacy and campaign strategy.
- This leader brings a combination of strategic and executional ability, strong communication instincts and skills, and the ability to confidently advise senior leaders.
- This role provides structure to unstructured situations and with gravitas, leading discussions at multiple levels of the organization to facilitate understanding and to engender support and forward action.
Directs the marketing team who is responsible for the roll out of various regional marketing campaigns.
Oversees marketing teams' demand generation efforts for prospecting and cross-selling.
Leads audits of standard processes and tools and looks for opportunities to improve.
Works with marketing leadership to scope project requirements, including budget, resource needs and delivery timeframes.
Ensures the application of best practices relating to database management.
Qualifications and Experience required
- Post-secondary education. Degree in finance and/or marketing. MBA a plus
- We require an experienced, innovative B2B marketer with demonstrated skill multi-channel marketing, sales effectiveness, audience segmentation, lead generation, brand stewardship and enhancing share-of-voice.
- 10-15 years marketing experience within investments (Investment Manager or Consulting) expertise preferred.
- Previous experience in complex, matrixed environments and ability to interact with individuals across multiple functions and in a variety of global locations.
- Strong stakeholder management/influence skills.
- Knowledgeable about the financial services industry and international markets required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, stakeholders, and deliverables simultaneously.
- Future minded marketer willing to innovate and push the boundaries to ensure digital presence that drives client engagement and accelerates pipeline growth.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer recognizes the need to balance work and personal commitment. At Mercer we believe all roles can flex. Please speak to us about all available working options