Are you an experienced Client Advisor / Account Handler dealing with property & casualty insurance programs for corporate clients? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills dealing directly with clients? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to build on these skills and advance your career? By joining Marsh in our Manchester office, this opportunity will see you working closely with colleagues, insurers and high-profile FTSE250 clients.
Working within a highly-skilled team of Client Advisors and Executives, you will be responsible for placing and administering our Client’s insurance programmes, provide technical reviews of policy wordings and partner closely with brokers and clients to implement required changes.
• Working with specialist brokers and/or Client Executives to manage renewal strategy activities and placement for agreed classes
• Leading programme design activities in conjunction with specialist brokers
• Conducting insurer negotiations in conjunction with specialist brokers
• Planning the service team’s work relating to upcoming renewals and implementing timetables
• Managing, reviewing and interpreting renewal data
• Signing off on market presentations
• Producing all renewal communications to the client including; Market Quotations, Renewal Reports, Renewal Presentations, Transparency and Disclosure Documents
• Checking and making changes to Manuscript/Bespoke policy wordings and undertaking wording comparisons where applicable
• Managing premium billing, collections and settlements in liaison with outsourced providers
• Controlling the resolution of complex client queries relating to changes in cover and risk
• Reviewing Indemnity and Insurance contract clauses
• Acting as a focal point for communications with the client regarding the insurance programme
• Partnering with Client Executives to participate in new business initiatives
• Undertaking technical insurance projects on behalf of team or department
• Strong technical knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance is essential
• Proven client facing experience and strong written & verbal communication skills
• Minimum grade B in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths (A levels or equivalent preferred)
• ACII qualified (or working towards) preferred
• Experience of identifying client’s risk financing, insurance needs and objectives
• Competent in Microsoft Office and all relevant business applications
• Numerical and analytical skills with intermediate use of MS-Excel preferred
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration.
Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.