Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, agile, innovative, exciting business with the backing of a large corporate organisation?
Moola is embarking on its next growth stage and we are looking for a high performing Sales Executive to join a delivery focussed team, and to determine and implement the appropriate sales strategies to achieve this growth. You will be on the front line in managing the sales pipeline and leads from different parts of the MMC organisation; identifying and quantifying these leads, prioritising according to value and revenue generation capability, and converting them into onboarded clients.
Key to this position is managing the relationship through implementation, ensuring maximum take-up of the service by employees and revenue generation for the business. Your success will be evidenced by an effective sales process, deals closed and assets captured.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Operate as an effective member of the Moola Team, supporting and feeding back into the growth and sales strategy.
- Balance longer lead time (larger) deals with quicker (smaller) deals to validate traction delivering independently, on own initiative.
- Cultivate new clients through professional skills and meetings and seek to drive growth, internal and external engagement and maintain competitive market positioning.
- Drive the growth of the business. Identify, negotiate, close, implement and nurture partnerships to acquire sufficient number of customers efficiently and effectively.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within target clients.
- Develop a relationship with all members of the various sales teams, to ensure sales efforts are supported from inception through to implementation.
- Work with the operations team and Compliance/Legal to ensure that any new services/arrangements are compliant with the Risk Register, the Greater Good and FCA guidelines.
- Acquire and maintain required industry and technical knowledge.
- Drive to improve Moola"EURTMs bottom line and closing partnership deals for a clear, quantifiable client bank and significant revenue generation.
- Align what we promise to clients, with what the tech team can deliver and identify commercial and service levels that satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Negotiate attractive deal terms, push deals to a close and include clauses to motivate partners to accelerate customer introductions.
- Manage a CRM database. Develop and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Provide sales collateral and present to clients on financial wellbeing, the Moola service, roadmap and implementation.
- Be a role model for staff, setting the best example of the values and behaviours that we aspire to uphold.
- Support and champion our People Priorities and the delivery of people plans.
- Actively champion the People Managers Charter and the Non Negotiable Leadership Behaviours.
- Network internally, nationally and internationally, in line with role objectives.
- Deliver Moola financial goals as part of overall shared responsibility to deliver Market Development segment financial goals.
- Convert leads into partnership deals, with project management and contract management within tight timescales and within budget
- Report to the Moola Sales Growth Leader on customer and asset growth
- Ensure delivery of personal, segment and UK financial budgets.
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include:
- Being a top performer with sufficient drive and focus to manage own pipeline of prospects through to deal closure and onboarding
- Experienced professional with an aptitude for complex technology sales, contract negotiation, deal closure and implementation
- Track record of developing strong relationships quickly, with the ability to determine and cater for evolving client needs
- A subject matter expert, able to present and communicate effectively about a new service and its implementation
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Skilled at calculating commercial viability, revenue generation potential and cost impact of opportunities, prioritising resources appropriately
- Ability to create, build and manage a sales pipeline
- An understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Pro-active, self-starter, dedicated, driven and resilient
- Pragmatic, delivery and solutions-focused, detail-oriented and operationally robust
- Driven by deal closure and successful take-up
- Commercially astute
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship building skills
Moola is the award-winning digital saving and investment service for financial wellbeing. The business was successfully built, launched and acquired within 3 years by JLT Employee Benefits; then acquired by MMC.