Hamilton Bond (part of Jelf) is a dedicated team of expert claims consultants committed to supporting insurance brokers and their clients throughout the UK. We have an exciting role for an A/FCILA qualified individual to join our successful team to be responsible for claims preparation work for a quality portfolio of losses, in most cases claims will be in excess £100k and in some cases in excess of £1 million hence a significant background in working with highly technical claims is essential. This role will be located in and around the Leeds, Manchester, Bradford and surrounding areas.
- To proactively manage and progress cases to the optimum settlement for the insured, anticipating and finding innovative solutions to any negative issues.
- To co-ordinate the appointment of outside specialist services where necessary, to control associated costs and ultimately arrange payment of fees.
- To develop contacts with a range of Brokers, primarily across the territory;
- To promote the range of professional services provided by the Company to selected Insurance Brokers;
- To convert these opportunities into formal instructions from the insured client;
- To manage all allocated cases to successful conclusion including invoicing and timely receipt of fee payments;
- Where opportunities arise, to promote the Company’s services directly to insured clients across the Midlands in order to generate business.
- This role will be home based but may change to be office based, at an alternative location in the Midlands.
- Travel will be necessary to achieve effective liaison with and support of business providers, clients and colleagues.
- Effective communication with external parties and across the Company will be essential and for this purpose suitable IT equipment will be provided, including laptop and mobile phone.
We are Jelf – award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there is an even better way.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
We are also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. With roots dating back to 1871, MMC’s businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Our strength is our expertise and the relationships we build – powerful industry insight and total commitment to our clients and the communities we serve across the UK. Our purpose is simple: helping businesses and individuals thrive through understanding.
Jelf offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.