Are you an experienced Insurance Adviser / Account Handler with technical knowledge of Property and Casualty policy wordings? Do you have excellent attention to detail with the ability to review and provide technical guidance on complex insurance policies? We are seeking someone who can combine these technical skills and provide real value to our client facing teams.
Working within a highly-skilled team of Technical Advisers, you will provide technical expertise regarding large complex insurance policy wordings. You will be checking to make sure policy wordings issued by Insurers match the agreed client requirements and reviewing Market Reform Contracts.
- Ensure that insurer issued policy documents meet the criteria of the agreed client requirements
- Clarify wording anomalies and placing intent with colleagues and insurers
- Request amendments to policy wordings from Insurers
- Provide Client Service Teams with policy documentation
- Provide a point of technical reference for policy wordings for Marsh colleagues
- Undertake policy wording reviews and comparisons
- Review Market Reform Contracts to ensure they’re compliant and discuss findings with Client Advisers
- Maintain the internal database
- Coach and Mentor Team members
- Working within Financial Conduct Authority, Marsh Compliance and Marsh specific procedures and guidelines
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience within the insurance industry with knowledge of Property and Casualty policies
- Previous experience of providing technical policy wording support and liaising with underwriters
- Experience of dealing with large complex / multinational insurance policies would be an advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Minimum grade B in GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths (A levels or equivalent preferred)
- ACII qualified (or equivalent) preferred
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration.
Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.