There is an exciting opportunity at Mercer for a Wealth Management Propositions Leader to contribute to our growth agenda. We are looking for an individual to work closely with the Wealth Management Business Leader in Europe to successfully expand Mercer"EURTMs client base and proposition in this segment.
The key focus of the role
- Expand Mercer"EURTMs strategy for the Wealth Management channel in the UK and Europe and oversee its execution
- Contribute to the sales process and relationship management for key accounts
- Provide advice and support to the local sales teams on wealth managers and platforms
- Expand the marketing strategy for Wealth Management channel and execute in partnership with marketing functions
- Develop Mercer"EURTMs proposition and servicing model for wealth managers
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including Sales, Investments, Operations, Legal & Compliance
- Develop and oversee the operating model for Mercer"EURTMs engagement with fund platforms
- Promote Mercer"EURTMs reputation and brand in the marketplace, including through events, PR, product launches and marketing
- Communicate the needs of wealth managers internally at Mercer to ensure products and services developed meet the needs of this client base
- Provide insight / recommendations to the Leadership team on customers, markets, competitors, and resources
- Identify, monitor, manage, resolve, mitigate and escalate all material risks which affect the Wealth Management channel
- Provide leadership, coaching and support on client interactions and marketing initiatives
Experience skills & attributes
- Knowledge of the wealth management, asset management and advice markets and the drivers of change and current trends
- Strong technical capabilities combined with a commercial mind-set and the ability to help formulate a coherent vision and strategy for the business
- Knowledge of all aspects of a business proposition and how this can be further developed
- Able to deal with and resolve complexity
- Exhibits sound and accurate commercial judgement
- Analytical and fact-based, with the ability to make key decisions where required
- Gravitas and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong team mind set
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We"EURTMre in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees "EUR" whether we"EURTMre designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people"EURTMs current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we"EURTMve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.