We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our clinical department defines, develops and delivers clinical programmes, ensuring the highest-quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites. As a Clinical Trial Coordinator/ Admin assistant - dedicated to one client only, you will provide technical support to the project team, coordinating non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract. You will also provide general administration support for the management team and ensure that administrative tasks are carried out in a timely manner. This will include organising their diaries, meetings and any travel arrangements. Other tasks include maintaining databases and local training records as required and coordinating records with PPD globally.
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Electronic filling, archiving, keeping databases up to date
- Data entry into clinical systems
- Creating meeting agendas
- Follow strictly set procedures when doing the above
- Work with different computer software and systems - Microsoft Office tools, CARS
- Computer and typing skills: (Microsoft Office and CARS will be beneficial)
- Self motivated, positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Responsible for adhering to Good Clinical Practices, country specific regulations, PPD/Client Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice Documents regulations for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout
- Ability to effectively analyse project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Experience of manage multiple projects with differing priorities at one given time
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.