Ideally, you will have:
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess strong aspiration to eventually pursue a move into PPD Business Development outside sales team.
• Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to ensure professional interactions with clients, both internal and external.
• Ability to collaborate and integrate with various internal PPD departments.
• Experience with lead generation is preferred, including ability to develop a territory management strategy, identify and develop sales leads within the territory, professionally present capabilities, and collaborate with others to hand-off the relationship internally.
• Possess computer skills related to sales automation systems, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and email.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Excellent time management skills in prioritizing daily activities and responsibilities with focus on target.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to coordinate information from and follow-up with diverse sources in order to develop relationships with internal and external clients.
• Ability to work within team environment.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality relating to client proposals, RFIs and BD processes.
PPD values the health and well-being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
• Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
• Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
• Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
• Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
• May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)