Bioanalytical Project Manager - Vaccine Sciences
Note: Full Time Opportunity with Benefits, Relocation Assistance Available
PPD is a leading global contract research organization. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health.
PPD Laboratories offer the most comprehensive set of laboratory services available in the industry. Our services are designed to accelerate pharmaceutical development for small molecules, biologics, and vaccines ,allowing our clients to make faster decisions about their compounds.
As a Project Manager you will provide focused program/project management services to pharmaceutical development programs. May interact with clinical teams providing assay readiness and sample analysis updates. Will be the primary point of contact for clients, clinical teams and the lab and the support groups. Your role serves as an integral piece in helping PPD accomplish our goal of helping bring life-changing therapies to market.
- Provides oversight both internal and external to ensure program/project requirements are understood, agreed upon and followed at all times.
- Accountable for overall program/project performance and client’s satisfaction by meeting their needs and expectations through the life cycle of the program/project.
- Supports client assay development including qualifications and validations, as well as clinical studies.
- Contribute to the growth and development of the Vaccines Science Department Project Management group (e.g., aid in identifying opportunities for process and efficiency improvement).
- Responsible for managing timelines, budgets, and contracted project/program deliverables.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, science(biology/chemistry) degrees are preferred
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.