- Work experience with healthcare or clinical-trial data is essential; knowledge of 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 11 preferred.
- Minimum of five years of SAS programming experience or a comparable skill set.
- Excellent understanding of and generous experience with SAS/Base, SAS ODS outputs, SAS Macro, SAS STAT and any additional SAS modules as required by the specific job position.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding and experience with R a plus.
Education and Experience
- Master's degree (preferred) or equivalent degree with 4-6 years of experience, BA/BS degree with 8+ years of work experience
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with clear opportunities for growth and career progression. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry's leading researchers. Our offices boast a fun and collaborative working environment, frequent social events, and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development with ample opportunity to advance for all our staff.
Evidera's Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Judgment
If you resonate with our core competencies and want to contribute to research and consulting services driven by world-class science and thought leadership, then please submit your application - we would love to hear from you.
Evidera, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender preference, disability, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.