PPD is recruiting for CRA II, Senior CRA I/II and Principal CRAs for our
growing core New Zealand team. As one of the world's largest CRO's, our CRA's have the
opportunity to work on challenging projects across a wide range of therapy areas with some of the
most innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the world.
You should thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering
exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking
to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your
You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring
process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in a life-sciences field
- 1 years of independent, on-site monitoring experience in a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or
Clinical Research Organisation (CRO)
- Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, TGA, state and territory
- Fluency in English and ability to work and live in Australia
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical
- Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn
Our offer: As a compensation,
you will be provided with a competitive remuneration, corporate trainings and the opportunity to
become a part of a fast growing, multinational company. At PPD, we encourage our employees
to demonstrate creativity, innovation and fresh insights as well as a solution-focused approach.
We also value teamwork, camaraderie and enthusiasm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Locations we are hiring in are:
- Home-based Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton and other cities will be
considered depending on your location.
For our home-based employees, you should have easy access to a major airport.
*Sign on bonus applicable to direct applicants only. Paid after probation and subject to taxation
deductions. Offer not applicable to candidates received via recruitment agency/head-hunter.