The Global Training Manager is primarily responsible for the training of Operations staff. The position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, computer and typing proficiency, attention to detail, the ability to meet multiple and changing deadlines and the ability to interact professionally and effectively with multiple departments and site personnel. The GTM works with both new and existing employees to ensure adequate training and adherence to company SOPs and guidelines. Must be able to work in a very busy, interactive environment with frequent interruptions and to perform tasks accurately an expeditiously. GTM must be willing and able to travel to different locations, which may include out-of-state sites/countries.
- Supports onboarding of new hires
- Provides training for new employees to ensure competency in job functions.
- Works with site directors/managers, region directors and other operational leadership to help determine training needs at various sites.
- Works with existing staff to ensure competency in understanding and following all SOPs/guidelines
- Helps develop training plans to address QC deficiencies
- Assists Operations and all other AES functions to deliver training for key initiatives as needed
Bachelor's degree, LPN, RN or CMA and 3 years of clinical research coordinator experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently as well as with co-workers, peers, supervisors and learners
- Client-focused, solutions-oriented approach that achieves mutually beneficial business results
- Effective meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Understanding of/proficiency with AES-technologies and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation and have a strong work ethic
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient matters and other confidential information.
- Effective ability to exercise independent judgement and decision making