We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our colleagues in corporate strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing financial and industry environments.
Currently we have an exciting career opportunity in our Central Team – part of the Operations Finance Department in Sofia as:
Operations Finance Coordinator
As a part of our Global Central Support Team in Operations Finance, you will be part of the Reporting function as well as you will be supporting the Financial control and Project Delivery functions within Global Operations Finance Department. You will be located in Sofia, Bulgaria and will be working within the Global team.
• Oracle ERP set-up and maintenance of the PPM (Project Portfolio Management) module;
review and upload project data in Oracle, implement various updates to the data in the course
of a study, review internal processes for improvement opportunities.
• CA Clarity™ PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) System set up and maintenance activities;
• Financial Unit Grid building, consolidation and loading into Clarity system;
• Data integrity activities across various systems;
• Preparation of various reporting across different segments of the business (Consolidated, Sponsor, Region and Therapeutic area);
• Back up collection tasks.
• University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Information Technology or related;
• Minimum one year of experience in a finance role preferably in a multinational environment;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken);
• Excel literacy (experience with macros is a strong advantage);
• Familiarity with Financial software is a plus;
• Detailed-oriented personality with analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude;
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.