The Sales Enablement Senior Director will lead, develop and drive the strategy for sales enablement for the commercial organization. This individual will support authorizations for the company by partnering with commercial leaders, sales support, service area management, subject matter experts, marketing, sales operations and internal leadership teams to analyze and identify key trends during the client’s journey to continuously improve the buying experience from lead creation to authorization. They will support scalable solutions that will improve our overall commercial effenciencies.
- Provide leadership and oversight of team to drive and strategically position sales enablement to provide greater value to the enterprise
- Process Optimization: Identify and provide oversight to opportunities for process improvement. Assist sales management in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to achieve sales operational excellence.
- Anticipate challenges and scale processes, technology and team to support the growth of the sales team
- Continual optimization and measurement of PPD customer lifecycle and touchpoints
- Provide thought leadership, promote and implement best-in-class sales training model in strong collaboration with operations, marketing, and business operations
- Evaluate tools that will allow a digitized experience for our sales force and seek innovative ways to implement sales automation tools/techniques
- Determine key customer needs and lead the design of offering(s) and components (data, products and services)
- Create digitally enabled solutions by working with subject matter experts, marketing, and PPD executive leadership teams
- Increase hit rates through effective sales competency measurements/activity and targeted territory and market messaging
- Direct appropriate client research and input necessary to develop successful offerings strategy
- Implement tools available to monitor the whitespace between commercial strategy and business development
- Evaluate marketing initiatives and campaigns to ensure alignment with enablement vision
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 15 years).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to take a lead role on projects, partner effectively, manage expectations, and deliver consistent and quality work and deliver new strategies and that better incorporate enterprise resources into the overall process.
- Ability to evangelise and promote the value of sales enablement to diverse sources in order to develop relationships with internal clients and maximize impact
- Strategic ability to rethink current processes/best practices and reimagine to ensure optimal delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure professional interactions with internal and external clients
- Ability to strategically collaborate and integrate with various internal departments
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the industry, the company, and functional
- Adept at sales automation systems and the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organization and time management skills in prioritizing daily activities and responsibilities with focus on target
- Proven experience with sales training
- Excellent ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a matrixed team environment
General Office Based
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)