Accelerated Enrolment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrolment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
This is a challenging but truly exciting opportunity to join Synexus as a Site Manager for our dedicated research site in Frankfurt.
This role will be responsible for providing overall leadership, strategy and accountability for the efficiency, quality, operational performance of the site.
Key responsibilities of the Site Manager are as follows:
- Business strategy, planning and development – agree, sustain and improve KPIs vs commercial objectives, maximising site growth opportunities. Resource planning & forecasting to ensure that site delivery is maintained.
- Provide operational support & cross collaboration, across the sites in Germany, to ensure business continuity and share best practise.
- Deliver on revenue and profit targets – Lead, engage and motivate direct reports to achieve monthly targets. Manage and control costs within agreed budgets and authorisation levels through site management structure, driving best practice.
- Performance management & leadership of the site - Lead, coach, empower and inspire site teams, ensure all team members have clear accountabilities/expectations.
- Ensure that all clinical and personal training objectives are met including the oversight of training plans, on-boarding processes and the continuous revalidation of core skills.
- Implement best practice and process improvement initiatives at site level.
- Manage performance proactively in line with company policy.
- Client customer Service & satisfaction - Drive achievement of Synexus and Sponsor quality objectives ensuring effective and efficient best practice processes, procedures and documentation to aid delivery and meet customer requirements.
- Business development & growth - Maximising on site marketing & brand awareness opportunities.
- Site Quality Compliance - Ensure overall compliance with company quality framework, legislation, guidelines and international standards.
- Personal development - Ensure knowledge with regards to clinical research and business management is kept up to date with reading and attending relevant training.
- Patient customer service - Ensure a safe, friendly experience for our patients, in line with company values with a focus on clear communication, dignity, privacy and safety.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team in a commercially focussed, operational environment.
- An ideal industry background would be within Clinical Research/Medical but other dynamic, highly regulated industries may be considered.
- Knowledge of Clinical Research, German and EU Clinical trial legislation.
- A proven track record of leading, engaging and developing cross functional teams.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver multiple projects and improvements through change management/team engagement.
- An approachable, enthusiastic approach paired with an infectious attitude to truly make a difference.
- Fluent German with excellent English language skills.
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group.