Senior Training Specialist
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Currently we are looking for Senior Training Specialist
• Serve as training subject matter expert by working with project management and teams to establish training curricula and training plan.
• Assist with training development.
• Develop training material and provide guidance on training organization and audit readiness.
• Deliver training sessions. Conduct presentations.
• Participate in ciient training discussions.
• Conduct new hire training and assess training content for cultural nuances.
• Work with colleagues to establish and maintain training consistency.
• Conduct management training sessions.
• Maintain departmental training compliance standards.
• Work with quality team to maintain audit readiness from a training perspective.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5 years).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• In-depth knowledge of project management standards and practices
• Strong consultancy skills and ability to positively influence business outcomes
• Comprehensive ability to translate complex issues into actionable and comprehendible business solutions
• Close attention to detail and excellent organizational skills to deliver high quality work within project timelines
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver learning products, services and solutions in a collaborative and cross-functional global environment, with an understanding of the user perspective
• Comprehensive computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office, virtual training delivery platforms and various learning design and development software
• Extensive ability to query, compile, enter, track and maintain data and records management systems
• Comprehensive oral presentation and written communication skills
• Proven excellent and engaging presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to skillfully deliver a variety of corporate/departmental/client programs and learn new material
• Proven ability to attain and maintain an advanced knowlege of ICH/GCP guidelines and applicable SOPs
• Excellent interpersonal and consultation skills and ability to lead projects in a team environment as needed
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive.
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the
right thing -We are one PPD
If you live in UK, resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you