For more information, visit www.ppdi.com.
Now a great opportunity exists for an experienced professional to join our team at the position of:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related area, or an equivalent combination of education, professional training and experience that provide the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Experience in Active directory and Microsoft Azure
• 5 years related experience or a combination of education, training and experience;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Project management and communication skills with ability to act as a Project Manager;
• Experience in two or more technology services
• PowerShell or other scripting experience would be considered as a strong advantage.
• Experience in other enterprise infrastructure platforms (Virtualization, Storage, Citrix, Windows/Linux Server OS)
• Perform data migration from on-premises environments into Azure
• Hands-on experience on Azure Command Line Interface.
• Responsible for day to day operations including installation, configuration, and maintenance of systems, software, and related Azure infrastructure.
• Deployment of virtual machine on Azure Portal
• Identity / Authentication / Remediation policy in Azure.
• Knowledge Cloud Architecture including SaaS, IaaS and PaaS solutions and services
• Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure.
• Manage integration of the Office Suite on O365 i.e. Exchange, Skype, Teams, SharePoint, AD (FS), OneDrive, etc.
• Knowledge of Azure Traffic Manager, Health-Check Monitoring Service, and SSL Certificate Management.
• Deep technical knowledge of complex Active Directory environments in medium to large enterprises that include multiple forests and trust relationships across the forests in firewalled networks
• Experience in implementing business continuity plans, recovery strategies and hardening strategies for Active Directory Domain Services environments
• Implementing controls to ensure appropriate security, performance, scalability and monitoring guidelines are achieved for the Active Directory instances.
• Experience integrating solutions with an Active Directory Domain Services environment, including scenarios such as Exchange, Azure, Office 365 Hosted solutions, Active Directory Certificate Services, Active Directory Federation Services and smartcard authentication scenarios
• Protocol-level expertise with LDAP and Kerberos
• Working knowledge of Identity Management, Single Sign On and Federated Identity principles
• Proficiency in designing, developing and testing software in PowerShell; willingness to learn and adopt new languages
• Fundamental understanding of secure application and environment design and management concepts
• Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle best practices
• Must be able to sustain a high rate of workflow and work on multiple projects
• Must have exposure to the project management role in an enterprise environment
• The person will need good verbal and written communication skills. He/she needs to show experience in utilizing various influencing skills and be able to collaborate, communicate and deliver in a global environment
• Ability to present to management and ability to work independently on problem solving and investigation