Our colleagues in corporate strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing financial and industry environments.
The IRT (Interactive Response Technology) Department falls within Biometrics. Our system is utilized within the clinical trial to facilitate patient randomization and study material management. The system helps to maintain the study blind and ensure that study participants can receive the appropriate materials during the trial. There are currently around 95 team members within IRT. The team is structured with a Design, Development, Validation, Deployment, and Support structure. These are more study specific roles where our core application is used to provide study specific builds for the client. These are all highly billable positions working on specific studies for our sponsors. The positions we are looking to add would be non-billable and not study specific. They would be responsible for supporting our core application which supports our study specific implementations/builds. This system is primarily built in Microsoft .NET C# and is hosted in the Azure Cloud platform. The system leverages Azure SQL, Cosmos DocDB, and Storage accounts to manage the study data, and leverages many Azure technologies such as Application Services, Application Insights, Service Bus, etc. These positions would be responsible for application maintenance, bug fixes, and enhancements to the IRT platform.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
Provides systems analysis, design, development, testing and support for moderately complex technical information system components.
- Designs and develops components and services according to specifications within a team environment.
- Performs systems analysis and prepares detailed system documentation including requirements, specifications, test plans and user manuals.
- Performs unit and system tests and, as needed, validation testing.
- Assists DBA with database design.
- Coordinates with Operations staff on deployment of applications.
- Works with business partners to analyze and address support requests to include training.
- Ensures all activities are performed with quality and compliance.
- .NET C# Development Experience (5 years)
- Azure Cloud Development
- Experience with large, complex systems in a multi-tenant environment
- Proficient in English language Working Environment:
- Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DocDB, and Azure Storage
- Azure Service Bus
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps processes for source control, build management, and deployment
- SSAS/SSIS/SSRS/Power BI Experience a plus
- Health Sciences Experience
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you