Accounts Payable Analyst
As an “Accounts Payable Analyst” you will be based in San José, Costa Rica. You will be working at Roche Services Americas, which is one of the Roche Shared Services Centers worldwide providing Finance, Procurement services to various countries in the Americas region. As the ideal candidate for this role, you have a degree or a career in progress in Finance areas (Accounting, Business Administration, etc.). Also you bring minimum of 2/3 years of AP experience.
In this role you will be reporting to AP Manager.
Accounts Payable Analyst plays a key role with the responsibility to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all disbursements while maintaining adequate internal controls. Works within the AP team to help establish the processes and system improvements to increase the efficiency of the department based on best practices. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit who is self-motivated. Excellent communication skills are required as you will work closely with different countries and departments.
- Review invoices correctly and timely
- Properly process Accounts Payable invoices, to assure payments are released on time according to payment terms
- Respond timely and accurately to internal and external inquiries (Roche colleagues and Vendors/Suppliers).
- Monitor timely payments
- Set up/maintain documentation for Accounts Payable Processes
- Provide supporting documentation for audit processes
- Reconcile Accounts Payable transactions
- Assist with monthly close process
- 2 or 3 years minimum of Accounts Payable experience is required
- English and Portuguese languages are desirable
- SAP ERP large experience is required
- Willingness to travel as there are some business trips required
- Full cycle of Accounts Payable experience
- Must be hands on, organized, detail oriented, team work, analytical skills, accurate and have strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact professionally with internal and external customers, with great customer service.
- Proficiency in MS Office with working knowledge Excel
- Ability to work within a team to achieve the team’s specific and overall goals
- General accounting knowledge is desirable
- Teamwork, achieving results, strategic agility
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Finance, Finance > Financial Planning and Analysis