At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. We do this today to build a better tomorrow. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
The Aspire Program is a multi-year program which aims at enabling Roche to be sustainably successful in the future by streamlining and simplifying its business model and systems globally covering the following aspects:
- Harmonizing and standardizing processes and global master data
- Simplifying the system landscape and interfaces
- Optimizing supply chain to realize efficiencies
- Digitalizing and automating finance and procurement processes
- Leveraging SAP’s, industry and available Roche best practices
As the Aspire Finance Solution Architect you are responsible for driving alignment of Finance Digital Core template requirements for the Aspire program and for developing and implementing Financial solutions such as the Intercompany Service Process.
This role reports to the Aspire Finance Functional Solution Delivery Lead.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Support the design, build and oversee the implementation of global financial solutions within the Digital Core
- Ensure the solution fits to the Roche Financial Core requirements and the end to end processes including systems, interfaces and platforms
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), working closely and aligned with the business process managers (BPMs) and project team members in the Finance Digital Core (FICO) area to identify opportunities and drive standardization of master data and processes
- Collaboration with the Finance IT Lead and project management organization to complete activities and work packages according to the program plan and milestones of the Finance work stream
- Provide architectural guidance and conceptual design in projects and operations, taking into consideration the technology trends.
- Ensure smooth handover of the solution and system built to the support and operations teams
You bring the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of hands on experience in Financial solutions preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent Business Process knowledge in the area of Intercompany & Transactional Finance
- Knowledge of Finance business processes and its interdependence with other business areas
- Knowledge of Financial Solutions such as SAP ECC FI/CO is preferred
- 3+ years of hands on experience in SAP Finance/Controlling
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana and Solution Manager (desirable)
- Familiarity with Project Management Methodology with experience on resource planning
- Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented team player and ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Financial Digital Core area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment
- Experience in managing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability and credibility. Ability to establish a solid network
- and work effectively across organizational boundaries
- C-level fluency in English and preferably conversational German
- Any additional language is a plus
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. When applying for this position, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you wish to build your future.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Informationstechnologie, Informationstechnologie > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support