- The role establishes RSS Procurement services (Vendor Master Data, Shopping Cart/ PO processing) for Affiliates, in alignment with relevant deployment teams. The role is familiar with the end-to-end process templates and uses them as basis to define, describe and implement necessary configurations for each service recipient, in consultation with GBPM.
- The role coordinates all activities to establish services, considering dependencies and interfaces to relevant initiatives and stakeholders.
- The role is working closely together with the RSS service organization and GBPMs to drive and support end-to-end standardization and harmonization of the overall Procurement process and service landscape
- Rolling out standard Procurement services for relevant Affiliates.
- Planning and overall coordination of the RSS transition of each site, applying pre-defined project mgmt. tools and approaches.
- Coordinating the allocation of necessary budgets both for transformation and for ongoing RSS operations.
- Preparing and executing fit-gap workshops, describing and aligning potential exceptions/ deviations and driving related IT adjustments.
- Coordinating knowledge transfer from Affiliate to RSS.
- Mediating between different parties (incl. developing solution proposals) and managing escalations, if needed.
- Travel: The position may involve a fair amount of travel (up to 30%).
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance.
- 5+ years Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance, Project and/or Process management.
- 3+ years experience in leadership role, preferably in SSC environment.
- Business Process Management skills.
- Knowledge of Procurement systems/ IT-tools
- Desired: Understanding of Roche’s Business Processes and experience in Process Reengineering.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Experience in identifying and leading change initiatives.
Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex global networks with international teams.
Exceptional organizational skills and time management.
Strong presentations skills + written and verbal communication skills in English.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Manufacturing, Manufacturing > Operational Excellence